Twice a year, for one week and one week only, I open registration to the Exceptional Life Blueprint. And Wednesday’s your last chance to join until next year. But you’re hesitating.
Why? I can think of ten key reasons. Don’t worry, I’m not having a go at anyone, I’m simply using this as an opportunity to address these 10 common objections.
The 10 Most Common Objections
1. I’m too busy. I have no doubt that you are. So am I. In fact, I’m yet to meet someone who isn’t! Whether it’s family commitments, work, or whatever, we all have time commitments that fill our days. But here’s the thing: I designed the Exceptional Life Blueprint for people like you and I.
Everything from the weekly Magnificent Monday videos, monthly webinars, and the online program content is designed for quick and easy access, and most importantly, quick application. You can go as deep or as shallow as you like, based on your needs and circumstances.
2. Living an Exceptional Life is too hard! Maybe you scored 0/8 or 1/8 when you marked your life and that very thought overwhelms you. Maybe you can’t even conceive a life where 6, 7 or even all 8 areas of your life feel incredible. Maybe it’s all a bit too much and the learning curve is simply too steep.
But that’s exactly why the Exceptional Life Blueprint was created. Start at ONE area of your life, and do the work to turn that from Mediocre to Magnificent and then move on to the next, and so on. Most importantly, lower that learning curve by doing this the right and sustainable way for YOU, rather than having FAD success and falling over in a short period of time.
3. I’m already humming along. This is the opposite of point 2. You might think you’re cruising along and don’t “need” the ELB. My question to you is, what are you doing to expand and grow? Or are you standing still? And what accountability do you have to continue humming? In this world, standing still or doing nothing is going backwards. Earning the same amount of money as last year? Inflation means you’re earning less this year. In the words of an Exceptional member Alison, “Marcus I thought I knew the Exceptional Life Blueprint back to front, and the more I learn it the more I realise I have mediocre tendencies in areas of my life I consider to be magnificent.”
In other words, you NEVER stop learning and growing in life. Even if you consider yourself exceptional on many or all levels, I’ve created content specifically for people in the advanced stages of the ELB – specifically around life purpose, financial independence your spirit / soul/ faith.
4. My budget is tight. Right now the cost for Exceptional Life Blueprint is just $40 per month. Practically anyone can offset that expense by trading several lattes or a couple of books each month.
But if budget is your concern, now’s the time to act. If you join now, you’ll lock in the $40 monthly rate despite any future price rises.
Honestly, at $1.23 per day or $9.23 per week, it’s a steal—a small investment compared to the huge returns you’ll see. In addition, registration comes with a thirty-day money-back guarantee so there’s no risk.
5. I’m sure I can learn all of this on Google and in books.
You can do as I did and spend 15 years of your life reading, studying, interviewing people and paying tens of thousands to attend personal growth events, etc to create your own Exceptional Life Blueprint philosophy.
Or you can cut out that learning curve and pay $40 per month to get the best of it all. As a journalist by trade, my job is to filter or condense A LOT of information into bite-sized chunks that people can absorb. You don’t have to spend the bucketloads of money, listen to the fluff and waffle, and work out what works and what doesn’t (don’t worry I’ve done that for you!)
We’re talking in-depth video instructions, special guest interviews with other Exceptional human beings, and complete course resources. Not to mention the exclusive community of like-minded, highly motivated Exceptionals just like you with a venue to share and learn from each other.
It’s also where you’ll get exclusive access to me and get your questions answered.
6. I’m more of a creative, this is too structured. I totally get this, but all creatives know there are rules and best practices they can adopt and benefit from.
The most incredible creations, from a human body to a tree have incredibly complicated systems that symbiotically run in harmony together. By following a system of living that has proven time and again to allow anyone to live an exceptional life, no matter how creative you are, you’ll find yourself thriving.
7. I’m worried about applying this to my life (and being judged) I get this one too, but the truth is that the strategies and tactics of living an exceptional life can only benefit the people around you. Sure, at times there’s difficult and sometimes emotional conversations that need to take place, but that’s the price of having high standards, right?
You can worry all you like; that’s not going to improve your life in any meaningful way. And most importantly, what inevitably happens is the people who may judge and ridicule you now will honour and commend your courage down the track (trust me on that one). That’s the power of leading by example.
8. I don’t need the ELB as I don’t have a big career life purpose.
No worries. You don’t need to be the next Oprah Winfrey in order to live an exceptional life. This program is not about creating fame or fortune (although there is nothing wrong with either), it’s simply about being the very best version of yourself in every area of life that impacts you. If you’re a stay-at-home parent, a doctor, a cleaner, an office administrator or sales rep, these 8 areas of life impact you. And you can’t afford to be mediocre in them and suffer the consequences that follow.
9. I’m just not ready yet. Maybe you’re not. But what are you waiting for? Is there ever a RIGHT time or a wrong time? Time is all there is. I don’t truly believe in good or bad times as it’s simply a reflection of our belief system around the events and circumstances of our lives. So if now’s not the right time I wonder what else is it not the right time for? As the Chinese Proverb goes, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
The time to commit to living your exceptional life is NOW. I don’t care how slow or fast you go at this – the critical thing is making a beginning and to see where this adventure takes you.
10. I’m nervous about living an exceptional life. Who isn’t? We all risk something by being vulnerable, being real, and going for big dreams.
But if making the most of your life really matters to you and the world—and I believe it does—then holding back in the pit of mediocrity is almost selfish, isn’t it? Your friends, family and community are waiting for you. So am I and the tribe of Exceptionals. We’re waiting for what you, we’re ready to support you and cheer for you as you live your Exceptional life.
What Others Are Already Saying
If you’re serious about transformational growth in your life purpose, your health, wealth, relationships and getting the chance to spend more, not less, time doing the things you love with people you love, there’s no better time to join Exceptional Life Blueprint.
But your opportunity to join is almost gone. Registration closes Wednesday December 9 after 11:59 p.m. AEDT. And the doors won’t open again till next year. Why wait to begin building the exceptional life you were born to have?